Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 August, 07:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 07:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Bet he wanted to throat punch all them mofos, I would, that is why HE is president and folks like me ARE NOT> lol

If I saw Nanshee trying to poison hand me, I would fkn throat punch that mofo in front of GOD and EVERYBODY> can't imagine the composure he has to have. BY choice he does.
07:32 PM - Aug 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
09 August, 07:34 (E)
😂 i know! I'd have back-handed her own hand straight back onto herself : assisted suicide...lol

09 August, 07:35
Shit yeah, bitch slapped that devil right the fkn into alabamer. lol

Brilliant move to if it came down to that. Crushed its adams apple. NANSHEE> what are the statistical odds that mofo does not have a wang.

09 August, 07:33
Also would NOT wanna be in his position. BAD ASS MOFO for sure, but GOD picks and MAKES specific types for HIS glory like him....

For sure!