Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 11:38
What is this some sick fucking joke? Soldiers release the wrath of God upon this demon. https://gab.com/CYMCorpora...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Calling bunk on this - they would not be giving that much info out, it all plays out like a sick joke. They even use 'onion' like "The Onion" which is satirical info. This is just to get people angry and upset, and I don't think this came from Q or our military, this is just some jerk pulling strings and laughing about it. Really sad, because the issue is real and whoever this is in minimizing the children lost to this...and that is not only sick, immoral and mentally unhinged - it should also be illegal through false advertising human parts...
12:10 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
10 February, 01:20
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
No - Check out https://t.me/TrueGreatAwak... - I can't vouch for the site, but there are thousands and thousands of data dump docs, videos, etc. Fascinating stuff. Among them are inventory and sales reports from these CYM clowns. Hundreds of children's names, ages and quality of their adrenochrome. The thing is, this is not a joke. And the poster did not make all this stuff up.

When Biden "won" these spawns of Satan felt safe enough to bring this stuff further out in the open, taking a victory lap, if you will, by shoving it in their opponents (Trump and his supporters) faces. Their arrog

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 February, 03:23
In response Lisa Sliwa to his Publication
I'm not doubting the legitimacy of the reports, I've seen them too. I am calling bunk on the Gab page for CYM, because it's very very very obvious it's fake and out there for attention, nothing else. They put an address up, no phone number - if that was legit, a phone number is the best contact for hiring people, don't you think? And giving directions TO your illegal, criminal, murderous 'detention' center? Even mentioning undergrounds tunnels? The list of job openings. It was for attention and attention only - not real, totally fake, for attention only. The Gab page is bunk.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
10 February, 03:26
In response Lisa Sliwa to his Publication
The only other alternative is that the 'good guys' are sending a message to the deep state telling them what they know... If it's not totally fake and up for attention by some sicko, then it is the good guys trying to put the fear of God in the deep state and showing they know everything...even down to the numbers of 'employees' it takes to run one of those detention centers. Either or, but it's fake both ways.

Rory Calhoun @Rory
10 February, 12:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Agreed!

Wise One @WiseOne2
10 February, 12:42
In response Rory Calhoun to his Publication
Research Onion you will find this was created by the military to hide ISP's (a scrambler so to speak