Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
What is this some sick fucking joke? Soldiers release the wrath of God upon this demon. https://gab.com/CYMCorpora...
11:38 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
David Morgan @Koloborbit
12 February, 05:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
SAT WITH LOCAL SHERIFF 02/11/12 ...SHOWED HIM ALL THESE POSTS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Travis Brown @btravis76
11 February, 08:43
I been seeing a lot on fucken tictok when I see another post on them I will post the username to you an I already sent a tip to the FBI but who know's if they will look at it fucken sick fucks discusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Francisca Rod @Frannie
11 February, 05:44
😭😭😭

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Last Days @lastdays1
10 February, 09:46

Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
10 February, 08:53
http://www.abovetopsecret....

Its down the bottom of this link

Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
10 February, 08:52
Dang I found this in comment on above top secret, someone already did a bunch of research.
For a brief break down of what is in the documents:

CYM-Corp-1

- 1 page introduction letter for the document release in German by Steffi.
- 12 pages of inmate data. Contains 500 children aged 6-12. Data includes blood type, adrenochrome quality and date due for disposal.
- 1 page summary of total adrenochrome production from 7 sites: ARNG, CP.CALLAN, FT.KILM, GTMO.BY, NEWP.CHEM, PUEBLO CHEM, REDST.AFB. Totals 500 children at an average age of 9 with 6349mg of Adrenochrome collected.
- 16 pages

robin pick @psayli
10 February, 08:33
cannot be serious?????

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
10 February, 08:21
Checked the address - found this - don't know what to think at this stage (possible trap): https://www.corporationwik...

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
10 February, 07:58
its fucking located out of the trump towers get a freaking clue, DJT is stinging these fuckers and bragging about it

Lynne Black @divasingsoflove
10 February, 03:56
WTH? Is this a sting to draw in the last of the deprived demonics running amuck that aren't in political arena? If it's real, need to infiltrate & take down from the inside.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
10 February, 03:44
THANK YOU, nobody would listen to me !! Ive tried reporting it, but apparently Andrew Torba- gab CEO, doesnt care

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 February, 08:03
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
They prob pay GAB in bitcoin........

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
10 February, 01:14
Aye Aye Sir - WILCO. EXORD received. Infil...

Nikki Den @NikkiD
10 February, 12:48
Beyond disgusting whether this account is fake or whatever. Not something to joke about. I temporarily closed my GAB acct. Seeing so many doomers, shills, and trolls, although many good people too. Will wait this one out. Anonup is the best; always encouraging posts and learning a lot.

Dan Bordeau @Gadgedizzle
10 February, 12:22
Has nobody bothered to look up the address..? #FakeNews Talk about BS ...

10 February, 03:45
In response Dan Bordeau to his Publication
If you are referring to the address at Trump Tower, there are virual suites offered using those addresses, some even offer secretarial services, but no ophysical office

10 February, 03:46
In response Dan Bordeau to his Publication
I have numerous documents from this alleged fake company , listing kids names, birth dates, blood types, termination dates,....seems kind of intricate to be all fake

Gordon Carle @Gman72ho
10 February, 12:18
no two or 3 jdam's or two moab's over said and done

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 February, 12:13
Sick! Sick! Sick! These demons will be cast in the lake of fire for all eternity!

Lady Mulder @LadyMulder
10 February, 12:07
i reported them too. And they can try to bring whatever nasty messages they want my way. That won't stop me from continuing to report them. The fastest way to shut down a bully is show them they have no power over you by getting right in their face.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 February, 12:05
sick of it....

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 12:03
I've seen something similar before. since the child trafficking rings are being put down, looks like they are using inmates

Field of Light @EartherealArts
10 February, 11:58
ADRENOCHROME PAPER TRAIL: the companies involved in MANUFACTURING and DISTRIBUTION of ADRENOCHROME
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Article originally published by Benjamin Fulford
https://benjaminfulford.ne...

Link below is list of the children, employees of the CYM company, etc. Be patient, takes some time to load. From the Benjamin Fulton article mentioned above.
https://web.archive.org/we...

We Are One @SherrylovesUSA
10 February, 11:57
4 Slaughterers??????????

Lilian George @LG7
10 February, 11:53
Good work, Patriots! The page appears to be down!

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
10 February, 11:48
I believe the gab page is down.

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
10 February, 10:49
listen up...I posted this a week ago...I have to all! Need help researching this...Kids 12 and below...burial sites! Army Bases used as detention center...WTF

MammaD1k ☦️???? @MammaD1k
10 February, 12:42
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Found this pretty interesting. http://www.abovetopsecret.... About cym corp

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
10 February, 02:09
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
what the heck?!!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
10 February, 09:48
So this is obviously a parody account, but the parody is likely very accurate to what really happens.

Of course, it is positively disgusting, reprehensible and beyond

But the Official Account of DJT on Gab is following this account.

Did White Hats set up this account to piss us off and focus our attention and now you, @ghostezra are posting it to piss people off.

Psy-ops, like FISA, go both ways.

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
10 February, 09:23
if this is a real corp. We need to annihilate each and every person who knew about it. I checked the net and located myltiple reports about this co. If true how could this have been allowed to happen?

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
10 February, 09:14
I found some stuff on this - trying to figure out how to upload. I'm not at all tech savvy...

LionSchaf Lilly @FamLilly
10 February, 08:27
Why is the address for contact the Trump tower?

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 February, 08:21
Obviously this is a prank by someone that thinks this is a joke..alot of sick minds out there..