Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel a kind of convergence happening. People in military intelligence see everything as a op, take nothing at face value, and seek opportunities to gain leverage against opponents in "the game". Anons like me have little interest in playing games, like to say things exactly how they are, and prefer to take people at their word. I am basically an "advanced simpleton" — all I want to do is unravel the tangled mess of ideas and leave it nice and tidy. We are having to learn the ways of the trickster, but the tricksters in the process are creating a world with fewer tricks.

The autists in particular are naively pure of heart, so when they are weaponised, you can only mess with their minds a bit via psyops, else you leave carnage. It means those using us themselves have to be forces for good if they are to live with the consequences and sleep well.

At least that's my comforting belief, for now. We're being treated well, but still tricked a bit. For our own good, ultimately.
07:54 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 11:28
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My entire childhood was fighting evil and sickness.

But it did not start with my family, because it went generations before my grandparents.

My grandparents all escaped and came to America, wanting a better life for their families, and to get away from evil.

Then, my entire childhood community was slowly eviscerated and erased.

That was only the beginning of my life journey.

So it has been every day, all day.

The love of God and help from Jesus has helped me more than anything.

Now I live daily with things being taken away.

But Trump's 4 years gave relief. And awareness of what was really going on.

The fuckers were always able to hide things, but now it is dark to light.

So my family has hope for the future.

https://www.atomichomefron...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 11:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
09 August, 11:24
I agree. it's almost as if some holding the levers enjoy the game, therefore extending the process. Not me. I want a cleansing. A reckoning. Peace and quiet and understanding/clear and concise among everyone. Simplicity.

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 August, 04:36
Many, many years ago, when I was in about the 10th grade, I had a class where on every test there were trick questions. I did well, but it always irritated me. But it has served me well, because I am always looking for the trick in everything. What am I missing? What are they hiding? Is that the truth? You get the idea. I have spent my lifetime reading and researching. For our own good, they would have to put out false information and such, so that we never let down our guard. We always have to be watching, listening, questioning. speaking out. It is exhausting. But we have to teach it to our children, and they learn it by watching us. I also think those habits increase intuition, which has served me well, and everyone needs to have. Thank you for the tremendous amount of work you have put into educating everyone who has been lucky enough to read your work, and sharing your personal struggles with it all, which we can certainly relate to.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 August, 03:36
Every time you share your experience, I can so relate. You make us all feel less alone. Thanks for that Martin. Enjoy your day.