JFK era

WW1-WW2 era

Older - C19th or before

07:48 PM - Aug 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 August, 09:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Sorry, messed up your 63% with my vote Martin...
😜😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 August, 09:44
D because time travel, in an unexplained form to civilians, is real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 August, 07:20
If it truly began in the JFK era, then we have to ask ourselves why we destroyed & killed so many people through endless wars?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 August, 01:50
63% eh? 11/22/1963

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 August, 09:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Sorry I totally messed up your 63% post with my late vote.. LOL😜

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 August, 04:04
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I met Jill Stein, listened to her talk and she had a lot of things to say. To be honest I think she got much more votes than Hillary. After Bernie left the race I attended her talk in NJ. She was very down to earth and seemed to have a good heart. I think she made it easier for President Trump to win. Everyone couldn't stand HRC.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 August, 08:03
time doesnt exist man