Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The “bigger than you can imagine” from the Q drops is starting to make sense. Multiple resets, underground war, neuroweapons, ETs, chimeras, human farms, timeline jumping, manifestation, demons, weather weapons, unexplored lands, off-world, clones, nanotech genocide… and that’s before you get to ancient civilisations, Antarctica, cataclysms, pole shifts, galactic AI weirdness, wormholes, portals. We were clueless, and probably still are!
04:56 PM - Aug 08, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 August, 05:23
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You pretty much covered what I know to be probabilities. I think everything we have learned will be turned upside down. What a strange world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
09 August, 01:58
Farm animals are generally clueless about the fact that they are farm animals. That is an excellent protective mechanism. We are about to find out whether it is really fair to tell them the truth. Is there really a better world to come, or are we the fools they think we are? It doesn't matter if we are wrong. We will simply share the fate of all farm animals....Ho hum...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
09 August, 12:48

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 August, 09:35

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 August, 09:28
Is it clueless or comprehension? We are not made for that level of evil it’s incomprehensible for us. We are from a place of pure love even if we had shitty childhoods without love. We still chased goodness and love. My son doesn’t believe in God, I asked him if you don’t believe in God then why are you good. I told him I gave you a body but I didn’t give you a soul because if I did you would believe what I believe. I think I gave him something to think about. Maybe, I hope so.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
08 August, 09:09
It's all bat shit crazy but true!

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
08 August, 07:58
Every item in the Nuremburg Code has been bastardized.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/f...

https://history.nih.gov/di...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 August, 07:44
There's so much to learn about that has been hidden from us. I'm looking forward to receiving a "real" education!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 August, 06:21
😳
And All Before breakfast!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 August, 06:05
So, pretty much ever movie they ever made was based on reality.

Only we didn’t know the real movie was the LIFE’s we were living. All engineered & choreographed from education, careers, healthcare & entertainment, down to the brand of sneaker you chose to wear as a kid & the diapers your mom chose to use with you.

The Truman Show indeed.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 August, 08:02
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
No words have ever been more true.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 04:56
💯