Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 August, 01:38
The more I dig into the truth, The more questions I have.... I can't be the only one.... Please share if you feel the same way. God Bless and Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 August, 01:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
JFK: No more secrets, actually I think he said secret societies,
Just the truth from now on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 August, 02:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
He said much more than that. Every time I thought I was crazy I listened to the JFK speech. It kept me grounded in the truth. I been awake for 30+ years. I Thank GOD for that. Start at the 9:57 minute mark it will keep you sane in the chaos... This has helped me for years and years.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JFK | Secret Societies Speech | Long Version - YouTube

In case we forgot

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 August, 02:28
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, I've listened many times, also, but will listen again, borrowing your insight. Thanks

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Just here in this timeline to be of service of others. Keep in touch.
02:40 AM - Aug 07, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it