Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
The more I dig into the truth, The more questions I have.... I can't be the only one.... Please share if you feel the same way. God Bless and Godspeed.
01:38 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 August, 01:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
JFK: No more secrets, actually I think he said secret societies,
Just the truth from now on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 August, 02:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
He said much more than that. Every time I thought I was crazy I listened to the JFK speech. It kept me grounded in the truth. I been awake for 30+ years. I Thank GOD for that. Start at the 9:57 minute mark it will keep you sane in the chaos... This has helped me for years and years.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JFK | Secret Societies Speech | Long Version - YouTube

In case we forgot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 August, 01:56
You're not alone :). Love ya Patriot.
We're all always learning.

07 August, 02:05
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Be well and God Bless - We need every single soul to win this battle.

War Weary @W4rWeary
07 August, 01:54
All I know is that I have been lied to for all of my life and I am keen to get on with learning the truth without secrets. The sooner they crack open the esoteric knowledge from ancient ages without the control of the secret societies the BETTER !!

07 August, 02:04
In response War Weary to his Publication
There are many ready. I think GOD choose us and we came back here to fight the GOOD fight the last battle. God Bless.