Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 August, 01:38
The more I dig into the truth, The more questions I have.... I can't be the only one.... Please share if you feel the same way. God Bless and Godspeed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 August, 01:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
JFK: No more secrets, actually I think he said secret societies,
Just the truth from now on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
He said much more than that. Every time I thought I was crazy I listened to the JFK speech. It kept me grounded in the truth. I been awake for 30+ years. I Thank GOD for that. Start at the 9:57 minute mark it will keep you sane in the chaos... This has helped me for years and years.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
JFK | Secret Societies Speech | Long Version - YouTube

In case we forgot

02:25 AM - Aug 07, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 August, 02:28
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, I've listened many times, also, but will listen again, borrowing your insight. Thanks

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 August, 02:40
In response Every Time to her Publication
Just here in this timeline to be of service of others. Keep in touch.