Only people mentioned by Qbero17 in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
14 March, 11:51
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

I don't care what people say, the fake polls post...this man, MY PRESIDENT #DonaldJTrump , is the most respected man in the world! He has earned that respect! Anyone I come across that says something ignorant (you can tell they lack knowledge and have no idea what he has really done), I don't hold back. I speak up and tell them EXACTLY what he HAS done for this country and the world.

I will never keep my mouth shut even if I'm in a room full of libtards. Oh wait, that would be half of my siblings and their adult children. Oh yeah, that's why they won't come around me and just mimic the same BS crap they heard on CNN. I tell them they better have an arsenal full of actual facts if they want to go up against me.😎😏

Then I add "Oh and for the 100th time, SNOPES is not a REAL FACT CHECKING SITE Karen!" "Karen" still has her Oblama flip flops she ordered in 2009! She's still attached to them...😵🤮🤣🤣

#Champ , we're ready for your return!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 March, 09:31
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
The More They Attack Him, The More I Love Him
Me And 70 Million Americans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
14 March, 09:39
WE THANK YOU AND MISS YOU

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
14 March, 08:06
dude side note, your profile reminds me Hirschfeld drawing

Jill Burgess @Jabs
14 March, 07:16
With sincerst appreciation, I thank you, I miss you and I love you President Trump!

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
14 March, 11:18
In response Jill Burgess to her Publication
I agree with you! I miss him too and want him back!!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
11 February, 11:06
God bless you, President Trump, your family, team and our military.
a thousand lifetimes would not be enough to repay you for what you've done for us!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 February, 01:07
God has chosen you President Trump to LEAD us through this - THANK YOU!! Thank you for saving the CHILDREN and our REPUBLIC!! ❤️🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 February, 07:32
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Remember he's only one man - this is on us! WEG1WGA

Cathy Coleman @BecomingFreeMoving
10 February, 12:06
Thank you President Trump