Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 August, 08:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 August, 08:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Here… I’m ok. Thank you all for checking on me 🙏🏻 love you all ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
Mary Beth, I dropped the ball! I should have checked on you myself to see if you were doing well. I'm so sorry!
I do hope you are doing as well as can be expected. You have had a lot on your plate. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
02:08 PM - Aug 07, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
07 August, 03:22
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It’s ok. Things don’t seem to be getting much better either. I can’t even face people in public because I just cry none stop. I miss my baby girl so bad. So many nights I pray to God he will just take me home so I can be with him and her. I can’t see the purpose in my life anymore. My family hasn’t cared about either of us for years and now I am living life alone. I’m empty, drained, depressed and can’t bring myself out of it. I’m here with fellow patriots because I know God led me here years ago, I just feel so lost.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 August, 03:38
My daughter Kellie isn't gone in the way yours is. But, I came to realize a long time ago I will never see her again. I cried all the time, how could MY daughter do this to me! Now, it's ok, I accept it, I realized I was hurting myself and God would not want that for me. Things will turn around in your life, just keep trusting God, we will get thru this! I have a son here and he keeps me going to.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 11:08
I'm so sorry for your pain. I so wish I could take it away. This is the part of living that I will never understand. My heart aches with you. It's frustrating because I know that there are no words that can comfort you. I carry your pain with you. I can only pray that GOD can lift up that pain and replace it with total gratitude that your life was touched in incredible ways by your daughter. So many are never blessed by children to have experienced that love at all but you did. I know the pain will always be there but please let her live in you. Keep everything you loved about her alive in you. Refuse to let her spirit leave you. Be happy again for her. I have no doubt that that is what she would want for you. I love you Patriot. I hope you don't mind me reaching out. You're always on my mind and in my heart and prayers. You are loved.