Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 February, 09:38
WE HAD SO MUCH MORE THAN WE KNEW!

Q told us to read Alice in Wonderland to know what’s going on with his posts and how they relate to events in the world around us.

I paraphrased the whole story with comments critiquing how it mirrors the epic journey we’re all on.

Pay special attention to the 6th & last pic because it describes the Wonderland trial of the TRUMP PLAYING CARD and details the whole Q movement perfectly.

This will be game changing if you haven’t studied the connections between the story, the drops and DT’s Plan to Save the World ⤵️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ragia HRH @HRH
09 February, 10:25
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I still do not know what happened in SA! I know about Al Waleed. is that it, or is there something else?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
09 February, 11:08
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
The best way to understand this is to go read all the Q drops from the very beginning. That will take some time but is well worth the effort. There is a lot of info describing what we're up against with 4 corrupt families, in particular, that must be taken down. The House of Saud is one of the 4 & has been neutralized by takening Al Waleed down. Hope this helps. 😊

Ragia HRH @HRH
Thank you. I have been readiny the drops, but some at a time. I thought they were 13 families not 4 ?
11:25 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Stuerminator Stuermer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HRH in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ragia HRH, click on at the bottom under it