Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 11:36
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:45 (E)
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Ken King @KenKing
04 August, 07:56
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer. I treated her with B17 {apricot seeds} and baking soda (bicarbonate soda).
She just celebrated her 65th birthday on Tuesday.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Ken King @KenKing
04 August, 06:19
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
With the apricot seeds she ate as many as we could get. I ate the apricots...she ate the seeds, so it was probably 6-8 seeds per day. You can get the seeds online, but I don't know the recommended dosage.
In all honesty, I think the baking soda treatment is what saved my wife. One teaspoon (5mg) of baking soda in water twice a day for two weeks.
It raises the body's ph level to an alkaline state which cancer can not survive in.
https://drsircus.com/gener...

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 August, 11:51
In response Ken King to his Publication
Can I put this on my dogs leg that has a tumor that ruptured?

arba happihr @arba
14 August, 04:29
In response Ken King to his Publication
Aloha 🤗

Thank you
Mahalo so much for this
1 t of soda twice a day, in water for 2 weeks
Can't wait
Im giving this a whirl
I know it really helps with bloating from gluten 😊