Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 09:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 11:36
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:45 (E)
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Ken King @KenKing
12 years ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer. I treated her with B17 {apricot seeds} and baking soda (bicarbonate soda).
She just celebrated her 65th birthday on Tuesday.
07:56 AM - Aug 04, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KenKing in this post can reply
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
15 August, 04:50
In response Ken King to his Publication
THAT REALLY WORKS! AWESOME GOOD TO HEAR IT! BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH! ALL THE NATURAL GOD GIVEN CURES 😍

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 August, 10:30
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

connie wright @cowri
05 August, 01:19
🎉🎊🎈Happy Belated Birthday🎈🎊🎉

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 August, 08:46
Incredible and I love hearing this... back in 2019 my Mother was diagnosed with multiple cancers she did the usual chemo and rad. (I didnt know what I know now but I did know about the Apricot seed )- she trusted the Drs so much so they killed her in the same year... I got thrown out of the hospital 3 times for suggesting the Apricot seeds and other protocols.. ... I am so very happy to hear this news- what a BLESSING !..... These r the kind of stories we should see more of. 🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Ken King @KenKing
04 August, 06:19
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
With the apricot seeds she ate as many as we could get. I ate the apricots...she ate the seeds, so it was probably 6-8 seeds per day. You can get the seeds online, but I don't know the recommended dosage.
In all honesty, I think the baking soda treatment is what saved my wife. One teaspoon (5mg) of baking soda in water twice a day for two weeks.
It raises the body's ph level to an alkaline state which cancer can not survive in.
https://drsircus.com/gener...

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
04 August, 02:19
AMAZING AND CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR WIFE AND GETTING 12 MORE YEARS TOGETHER
GOD IS AMAZING HEALER FROM NATURE

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 August, 02:05
Wow! I've read that's a tough one to beat. Congratulations! Carry On!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 August, 02:04
Well done!!! God Bless you, your wife, and your family/friends!!!

💫

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
04 August, 01:00
Wow, that is awesome. Praise God!