Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 August, 12:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
how is a salt in any way a 'GMO'???
Salt (sodium) is not an organism. I just learned more about baking soda than a person needs to. there is a synthetic process of making it. the same could be said about the HCQ pills. they are synthesized if we use the same kind of standards to judge? Makes me wonder what other things this meme may have been off about?
not saying it all is wrong just be careful WHAT you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 August, 10:03
I always thought apricot and peach pits had cyanide in them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
04 August, 01:33
Artemesia is the Plant form of Ivermectin!!!

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 August, 01:27
All 100 true.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
29 July, 12:58
Very, very good job, very few people know this info, that cancer is a fungus and how to get rid of it.
Sunlight is very good as well, to add to the list.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
29 July, 11:36
where did this information come from? Would like to pass it on to my Sis, but she will want to know the source. Thank you!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:45 (E)
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
04 August, 12:46
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
A variety of cures...
https://contrabandcures.co...