Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 August, 11:53
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Boy do I pray this is right. I'm not feeling well and I want to live to see this. Dear GOD please heal those who are sick from their bio weapons. Please help us to create the beautiful world that you intended. I so wanted to be on the clean up crew. Please show me how to heal my body. Please watch over and protect your children and there's a prayer in the quiet of my heart. Please help me with guidance and knowing what you want. There are people I love dearly that really need to feel your presence Lord. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
04 August, 05:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I keep asking Jesus to let me live long enough to see the end of this movie..heading to 81 in dec.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
04 August, 08:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Hope, it seems you are a big part of this, I pray the Lord keep you strong and bring back you health and vigor,,, there are so many Anons that I find simply amazing, full of information and always willing to lend a hand and a prayer...Hold strong and steady... many of us are tired and hurting... but I am more then willing to send you some of my strength... and to others that may need it as well... WWG1WGA.. it is not just a catch phrase๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 August, 11:49
Loyal to the cause of saving our Republic and supporting you President Trump!!!

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

angel feathers โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ @movementiscomin
04 August, 11:43