AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 August, 11:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 August, 11:53
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Boy do I pray this is right. I'm not feeling well and I want to live to see this. Dear GOD please heal those who are sick from their bio weapons. Please help us to create the beautiful world that you intended. I so wanted to be on the clean up crew. Please show me how to heal my body. Please watch over and protect your children and there's a prayer in the quiet of my heart. Please help me with guidance and knowing what you want. There are people I love dearly that really need to feel your presence Lord. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
I keep asking Jesus to let me live long enough to see the end of this movie..heading to 81 in dec.
05:19 PM - Aug 04, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terryann in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
04 August, 08:06
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Prayers for your good health Terry Ann, God be with you!🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 August, 08:00
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I pray we all will be. Hang in there. Stay well and blessed.