Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I notice the internal tension between wanting lots of change and not wanting lots of change. Bring me a new world of freedom, but don’t disturb any of my daily routines. Can’t see it panning out like that!
09:45 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 August, 11:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Freedom = responsibility

decentralizing = individual power

power = responsibility

We are all going to have to make time to take part in the process of running our individual areas of residence... no longer abdicating it over to the amorphous, 'It's others responsibility'.

Folk would even prefer to be ruled over by AI, than put the effort in to taking part in
school boards
town councils
count board meetings
state gatherings

And AI is nothing more than centralized power for the few (those that give the programmers the directions)

If its cheap and convenient - its centralized.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
07 August, 10:02
:) Buh bye, shiny things...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 August, 10:00
God is going shake this world. Those who lean on Him and His word should experience a smoother transition. Many will suffer a painful fall from fences they ride or pedestals they are perched upon. The more humble we are the less likely we are to suffer a prideful fall. Buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride. When in doubt PRAY and use discernment.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 August, 09:44
And it won't, people don't change or grow in the comfort zone.

Ken Mac @KenMac
07 August, 09:38
Ch-ch-changes
(Turn and face the strain)
Ch-ch-changes
(Just gonna have to be a different man)

Time may change me
But I can't trace time

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 August, 03:48
I jumped all the way in. I don't even know where a comfort zone is right now. I trust that God is leading. Time to get uncomfortable !!!! People need saving!💖

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
04 August, 08:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I need saving!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
04 August, 03:42
21st Century Luddites

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 August, 11:53
I can hear it now...Why is my Nesara/Gesara check taking soooooooo long? My neighbor got his 2 weeks ago and he's already putting a pool in and got FREE energy and a flying car and going on a cruise! He's a millionaire now and I go the mailbox everyday and nothing! Bastard sob's left me off the list...I knew it! And every time I call the hot line its busy! Stupid Nesara/Gesara LMFAO!!!

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
04 August, 10:19
The amount of pain suffered will be relative to the percentage of people who wake up before it's too late.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 August, 09:56
Yes, having true freedom is going to be a hassle! LOL