Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
8-3-23 😹

Question
Who is Q?

🇺🇸 Don Jr.
You’ll never know, folks.
[laughing]
I’m not sure.
Well, maybe I know & I just can’t tell ya.
Who do you think it is?
[reading comment] “Q is Trump”
I don’t know……

@ defenderoftherepublic22 & @ PepeMatter 🐸
08:34 AM - Aug 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 August, 03:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It doesn’t really matter as long as the Republic is saved in the end. I LOVE Q whoever they are - ThanQ one and ALL!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 August, 03:43
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
That's how I feel about it.
I don't really care "who" QTeam are.

It's always been about LOVE 😻
for Earth, her Kingdoms, Humanity,
the Solar System — ALL God's souls
EVERY RAY of God's soul-LIGHT
returning home to Sovereignty & FREEDOM
forevermore ❤️🇺🇸

#NCSWIC
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
04 August, 01:47

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 August, 08:45
Why is there so much movement and throat action (for lack of a better description)? I have noted this with several different people and perhaps I just do not understand digital but it looks weird. The other thing I have noticed in other videos with certain personalities is what I will call puffing and hitched breathing (almost like gasping). Perhaps someone is playing tricks or there is some seriously bad editing, but lately there is no excuse for some of the blurry videos we get and other weird things happening in them.

04 August, 08:58
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I believe you're 💯 right-on to
QUESTION EVERYTHING
including "facts"
& Patriots you "trust"
& DEFINITELY videos.

In the end what you [think you] "know"
comes down to you're Divine intuition &
level of awareness, imo 👊🇺🇸🕊

connie wright @cowri
04 August, 08:45
Trump is Q+....Field McConnell is Q- ( Former Marine)....I believe JFK is Q (Former Navy)....Admiral Michael Rogers....Barron fits in there somewhere...

04 August, 09:23
In response connie wright to her Publication
Don't forget Divinities
Time Travelers
& Galactics
who [might be] part of QTeam 😎🇺🇸