Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 10:58
Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
03 August, 08:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What are you using to create an account?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 08:50
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I just took a chance, deleted it off my phone and signed up new with a new email and same number but my real name this time.

Guess that is why it didn't last long.
it is obviously a big lie!
If Elon's employees wont let me back on then it is all a lie, not even interested in free speech.

None None @MUDD
03 August, 09:02
I laugh at all the ones who think Elon is the good guy...or hype up that stupid site...I think too many here like the attention that this "movie" brings them - as either soothsayers, or prophets - that is why they are comfortable in the waiting for their friends and family and neighbors to be forced to see the truth that we all were forced (chose) to see. Clown show.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks that Trump has had control of twit wit, FB, and Google and probably Fox News ever since all the other world leaders capitulated on his world tour.

I think the Elon that we see now is not the original Elon and he is playing the role he is supposed to play in these scenes. You know VK did put Elon's face on Koba's body at one point making us wonder if they are one in the same.
After all AU apparently was already ready to go when they booted us all from twitter & almost the same set up.

The Elon that I see now has the movements and physical traits of a female imo.

It would seem the only way to save twitter after all the bots were exposed & it has been exposed for, idk, treasonous acts would be to monetize it and change the name and corporate title and liabilities???

Many questions that we will probably not know the answers to until they role the credits at the end.
10:39 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response None None to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
03 August, 11:22
I agree NaNa, AU was put here to help us all cope when being thrown off Twitter. I know it was hard for me to get over it until I found AU and I'm sure many others feel the same way . Now I'm at the point where I don't care if I go back , too much drama there , more peaceful here, and I pray with and for others more often 😊😊😊