Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 August, 09:49
Idk about everyone else but these solar flares eem to be pretty powerul. Energies have been way off the last 2 or 3 days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 11:26 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am wondering if these objects are affecting the Sun.

I am thinking they will be visible to the naked eye soon.

Screen grabs from various FAA Weather cams in Alaska)

Also, I took a photo last might of a light source on the Eastetn horizon, at 7:36pm, that was strong enough to cast long shadows on the sky, bit is obviously not the Sun. (last picture)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
The fourth looks like lens flare to me. Bottom left corner seems to have another blob there, and they seem to line up with the shadow direction.

Not sure what would be the three previous ones.
02:24 PM - Aug 03, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelMerrier in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 August, 02:54
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
If you zoom in, the 4th has a texture to it, and is the wring color... in the 10min shots, you can see it rotating, and moving horizontally across the sky.

In the one shot, you can see it is behind the clouds.

Yes, the blob looks like a satelite of the larger orb but it maintains position no rotation or horizontal movement - stationary.

I color corrected to show the object.

Here are the original screen grabs.

If you check the FAA cams, you can see for yourself (obviously it has to be a clear day, and, the South facing cams seem to show the objects the most.

The suns lens flare looks nothing like these objects, particularly the surface details, and color..

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 August, 04:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It is the color that makes me think that it actually is. The reflection from the iris diaphgram tends to be red-orange on some backgrounds.

It is the structure of it that's new to me. Is it a camera that's staying outside with sun in the frame for half a day? Might be cracked AR-coating(s) or plastic delamination.

That's my thinking without seeing the video