Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk about everyone else but these solar flares eem to be pretty powerul. Energies have been way off the last 2 or 3 days.
09:49 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 August, 11:26 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am wondering if these objects are affecting the Sun.

I am thinking they will be visible to the naked eye soon.

Screen grabs from various FAA Weather cams in Alaska)

Also, I took a photo last might of a light source on the Eastetn horizon, at 7:36pm, that was strong enough to cast long shadows on the sky, bit is obviously not the Sun. (last picture)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 August, 08:12
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
They do seem to be hiding something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
03 August, 02:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
The fourth looks like lens flare to me. Bottom left corner seems to have another blob there, and they seem to line up with the shadow direction.

Not sure what would be the three previous ones.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
02 August, 09:59
They have ben crazy for sure but we are getting our strins of DNA reactivated

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
02 August, 09:53
With you Nana….3 nights in a row waking up after only an hour after falling asleep from disturbing dreams and broken heart pain that keeps me up for 3 or 4 hours before being able to fall back asleep and get a couple hours

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 August, 09:50