Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 12:24
Evergreen--this horror must be exposed--it happened while we slept. Q said more good people than bad--when WE ALL KNOW the whole truth it will end. #SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:11
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Source? i dont believe anything unless i can research the source myself. Q taught us that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Freeman @SonyaF
09 February, 10:10
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Im still learning. know to ask for source now. any advice on digging? ive been diggin thru drops, just slow process. but have learned and grown so much. I am getting bery good at red pilling but any advoce helps. 🇺🇸❤️

Jim Cue @1QLight
09 February, 10:42
In response Sonya Freeman to his Publication
Welcome--we need you--the more eyes the merrier! Perhaps my timeline might give you some starting points to consider--I have seen read collected so much stuff over 3+ yrs I can't remember or find anything! Deep rabbit holes! Also, check out GhostEzra timeline--he has great stuff IMHO

Sonya Freeman @SonyaF
thank you so very much. I am following ghost ezra everywhere. thx much Jim. will def look at your timeline and I may find ya later to chat. you're great for the help. 🇺🇸❤️
10:49 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SonyaF in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
09 February, 10:53
In response Sonya Freeman to his Publication
Most welcome--I forgot: find UK Aussie Canada & New Zeland Patriots--they find lots of news not in US feeds. Cheers!