Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 12:24
Evergreen--this horror must be exposed--it happened while we slept. Q said more good people than bad--when WE ALL KNOW the whole truth it will end. #SaveTheChildren WHY WE FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 February, 03:11
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Source? i dont believe anything unless i can research the source myself. Q taught us that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Freeman @SonyaF
Im still learning. know to ask for source now. any advice on digging? ive been diggin thru drops, just slow process. but have learned and grown so much. I am getting bery good at red pilling but any advoce helps. 🇺🇸❤️
10:10 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SonyaF in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
09 February, 10:42
In response Sonya Freeman to his Publication
Welcome--we need you--the more eyes the merrier! Perhaps my timeline might give you some starting points to consider--I have seen read collected so much stuff over 3+ yrs I can't remember or find anything! Deep rabbit holes! Also, check out GhostEzra timeline--he has great stuff IMHO

Sonya Freeman @SonyaF
09 February, 10:49
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
thank you so very much. I am following ghost ezra everywhere. thx much Jim. will def look at your timeline and I may find ya later to chat. you're great for the help. 🇺🇸❤️