Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 August, 07:07
In the comfort You may feel for Yourself, your family, your church community, in the messages on this list,

Apply them to this child and MILLIONS of others.

Now please, please tell me how these same messages,

one by one,

Apply to this child

. . . and MILLIONS of others over decades, even centuries!

Please, Anyone

I'll wait. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Satan is the ruler of this world. One look at that photo and it is plan to see. Evil is real.

Regarding the list of messages they speak to the truth that God is real. God did not harm this child or any of the other millions that are harmed each year. Nothing I say will sway you but maybe God will answer your questions for you if you seek Him.

Mark 9:43 NLT
“But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck.
07:43 PM - Aug 02, 2023
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 August, 09:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Am not surprised at the justification . . .
that your god is weaker than satan.

And that your god did not fight hard enough against evil for this child and Millions of others!

That this child and Millions of others were left alone, without god to protect them.

And that while your god overcame the world, he has yet to overcome evil!

Think logically and not thru the lense and comfort of indoctrination.

🙏🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 09:52 (E)
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Where did you get that from? I never said that God is weaker than satan. What god do you serve? Because it isn't my God, Jesus.