Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
In the comfort You may feel for Yourself, your family, your church community, in the messages on this list,

Apply them to this child and MILLIONS of others.

Now please, please tell me how these same messages,

one by one,

Apply to this child

. . . and MILLIONS of others over decades, even centuries!

Please, Anyone

I'll wait. . .

07:07 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
02 August, 07:53
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
They don't apply to those outside of Christ. Unless you are in Christ you are without hope and without God in the world. Outside of believing in Christ & His sacrifice you are a stranger and outside all the covenant promises & under the wrath of God alienated from the life of God through ignorance & blindness of heart. The entire Bible is based on seed, plant, harvest, the principle of sowing and reaping. You reap what you sow. Man has sown wickedness, corruption, greed, idolatry, immorality, impurity, debauchery and worse. The wages of sin is death. The children are a casualty of the spiritual war between good & evil, God & Satan. Satan comes to steal, kill & destroy. Jesus came to give eternal life to those who believe. It comes down to free will and who you choose to believe and serve.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 August, 09:30
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
OMG!

Are you admittimg to CHOICE before birth for the human experience.
Especially CHOOSING to be born outside a "christian" family and without the means as a baby or child to know or have the option to CHOOSE YOUR Jesus as their "savior"?

Do you really believe this?

All you shared meets the criteria for cult belief!
It is also the best evidence for deep indoctrination, which is the purpose of ALL modern religions.

I have No doubt many "Christians" would disagree with your version of Jesus and his sacrifice for mankind, even if iJesus wa real and not just a series of metaphors created by man.

Do you take ALL scripture as literal?
Like the contradictions of "creation" in the first chapters of Genesis or Leviticus?

Please don't reply.
I leave you with your righteousness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 August, 07:43
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Satan is the ruler of this world. One look at that photo and it is plan to see. Evil is real.

Regarding the list of messages they speak to the truth that God is real. God did not harm this child or any of the other millions that are harmed each year. Nothing I say will sway you but maybe God will answer your questions for you if you seek Him.

Mark 9:43 NLT
“But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone hung around your neck.

02 August, 09:35
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Am not surprised at the justification . . .
that your god is weaker than satan.

And that your god did not fight hard enough against evil for this child and Millions of others!

That this child and Millions of others were left alone, without god to protect them.

And that while your god overcame the world, he has yet to overcome evil!

Think logically and not thru the lense and comfort of indoctrination.

🙏🤗

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

02 August, 07:28
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Is that the best you've got?

Have not hundreds, thousands said this or similar prayers for centuries?

What has changed?
What has Your god for these children?

Does your god in your bible not say that rape and torture of children and women is not only okay, but warranted?