Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I notice how I am drawn to AU when I have something more considered to say; feels like wasted effort on X.
10:17 AM - Aug 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 August, 03:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Enjoy your engagement here with us when you can which is more than some. Many of us us didn’t get the golden ticket clearance back to Xwitter (yet?) - read only mode there is nice, but I miss connection and playing in the sandbox. Appreciate your trench updates and overviews from the frontline back to base camp.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
02 August, 03:00
Me too. 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka nita @Pinkamom
02 August, 02:42
X is an angry wasteland echo chamber. Much appreciate your wisdom, Martin.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
02 August, 02:23
iam glad you are here.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 August, 02:03
It's a circus there.
Seems like a soon as people log on, they are taken back to the high school locker room where everyone is trying to be the coolest and fit in the most, yelling the loudest with nothing to say!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 August, 02:03
Sitting here drinking my morning coffee and scrolling AU and was so happy to see so many of your posts here this morning! So many of us are still permanently suspended on Twitter and with the new rate limiting we can't even view posts consistently. It kinda feels like our prison cells have contracted, then I come to AU and I feel free again. Since we're unable to see many Twitter posts it's really nice when old frens come back home and post here on AU. Thank you. :)

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
02 August, 10:22
X banned me for the second time lol. It's a sham. And we're not part of it.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 August, 10:19
💯
Seems many there are more concerned about likes, shares, followers etc. but there are some good posts.