Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:55
There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldn’t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled “mystery precious stone”. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesn’t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
01 August, 08:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well I have tried to share au postings around in my small domain of Telegram, Gab, Twtr, and AU.

I've thought it 'odd' that au posts won't link on Twtr

Gab will
Telegram yup
AU .. nope

I think the 'explanation'/disclaimer thing that flashes at the bottom too fast to capture includes the word 'dangerous' or something

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
AU links on twitter have been blocked since the Jack Dorsey Days of twitter. they used to be shared on there but then they banned it as Miss information and right wring terrorists people
02:23 AM - Aug 02, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
02 August, 11:04
In response USCG VET to his Publication
ah .. ok
didn't discover au till after i got the blue boot

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
02 August, 04:06
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Yeah I don’t remember how I came across AU but I think it was back when I was on Parler before they got the boot by Amazon off their servers and I never went back there after they came online.