WETHEKINGDQMQ98
Β·
8h
The Best is Yet to Come
31 July, 10:13
Anastasia Romanov = Melania Trump's Grandmother

Melania Trump = Romanov Bloodline
Romanov Bloodline = Russian Royalty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 04:12
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
also one must consider Anastasia was born in 1901 and Melania 1970 it could be a lie i realize but they did find and dna the fams bodies after their burial was hidden ill share a link but you prob wont care lol
https://www.discovermagazi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 August, 07:41
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Interesting, I am reading it!

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 07:57
they even had funerals for them after identified

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
01 August, 08:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication
However, I wasn't there in particular, so it is still only validation by another. But it is all interesting!!! I would like to know more!!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
heres the short version lol
Brutal Execution of the Romanovs | History - YouTube

The brutal violence of the Russian Revolution culminated in the execution of Tsar Nicholas II and his entire family, ending 300 years of Romanov rule over th...

08:22 PM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it