Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
01 August, 04:55
There are moments when I see the breathtaking level of disclosure happening on AU, and wonder at the minuscule audience who can appreciate what they are seeing. Armies of academics, journalists, and researchers who couldn’t recognise a diamond if it fell from the sky right in front of a jewellery shop window in a box labelled “mystery precious stone”. They have no curiosity and no ability to accept oblique communications from unofficial sources. One quick search on a database for published papers, and no results means it doesn’t exist, even if they hold it in their hand. Future historians will comb over the AU archive and marvel at what went on here. There are disclosure ops all over the place, but this looks like the premier one. Significance way beyond its size. And being AU, I will never write an article about it. The price of membership is discretion about who you invite in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
Discernment and Cognitive Dissonance at its best. Thank you Martin for it all. You are so important to my healthy AU life experience.
😎 💖
05:49 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SarahEwannaB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Sunday ⭐, click on at the bottom under it