Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
01 August, 03:45
For those still suspended from the platform formerly known as Twitter, just know AU does a great job at keeping up on the Top news. What you may be missing is Xeets like this.

I have to wonder who is putting him through the humiliation ritual at this point, BHs or WHs?

Either way, make it stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
01 August, 10:05
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I BELIEVE HIS SON WAS THE SACRIFICE...and now comes the humiliation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:19
In response Dottie French to her Publication
he didnt die

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 August, 11:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
How do you know that?

Did you read it somewhere? See it on the news?

Remember that [NFLplayer] that dropped on the field? DAMAR HAMLIN? He's dead. Bronny James died. Unless you can find a credible source to prove he DID NOT DIE...I'm sticking with...the child is dead.

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:36
In response Dottie French to her Publication
https://sportsmanor.com/nb...
apparently its not even real but idk you have your own views on whats real or not which is perfectly fine

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
That was on a different day, a different ensemble. The one to promote Barbies new movie is a white polo with Barbie pink long shorts. The one I shared is a peach pleated skirt with a Barbie ink pink polo. He used the same accessories to complete the looks.
03:49 PM - Aug 01, 2023
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 03:56
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yea that made the photoshop sites too......he looks proud of his outfit why wouldnt he post them himself?