Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
For those still suspended from the platform formerly known as Twitter, just know AU does a great job at keeping up on the Top news. What you may be missing is Xeets like this.

I have to wonder who is putting him through the humiliation ritual at this point, BHs or WHs?

Either way, make it stop.
03:45 AM - Aug 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 September, 10:58
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Is he changing his name to LaBron?

(dedicated to high school French students everywhere)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 September, 09:37
He can repent and walk away at any time and God will answer. Will even protect him as He promises. It is what it is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
08 September, 09:34
Yup. Darn it, missing some of the comedy skits in the movie.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 September, 09:28
To belong on the next level, they have to prove they are willing slaves, willing to do ANYTHING to get the power on offer.

Wonder who he will decide to murder.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 September, 09:22 (E)
Ephesians 5:11-16
King James Version
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
08 September, 09:24
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
AF

chore Toke @choretoke
01 August, 11:33 (E)
WTF❗️😏F$&King CLOWN ❗️🤨if you’re going to wear a skirt to look like a fairy LeBron’s pink was an ugly color❗️😏

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 August, 11:29
Kevin Hart Illuminati Exposed? Said He'd Never Wear A Dress For A Role But... - YouTube

A Blacktree is at all the hottest events on the planet (award shows, movie premieres and press junkets, fashion shows, etc.) and now BLACKTREE ON TV brings ...

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 August, 11:28
Yes, this is real. I've posted about this "wear the dress" thing before. The industry will make them "wear the dress." I will find it and post it again.
Check this one out...

This whole interview is sick. The applause, the comments under the video; all sick.
Listen, just listen...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
If Billy Porter Wants To Wear A Dress, He's Wearing A Dress - YouTube

'Pose' star Billy Porter is a man who wears dresses. And he can't believe that's still an issue. #LSSC #Colbert #BillyPorterSubscribe To "The Late Show" Chan...

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:21

Lysanne anon @lysanne
01 August, 07:28
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Public humiliation ritual?

silesius QanonEU @silesius
01 August, 11:21
This peoples are sick.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 11:17
Thanks I needed a laugh this morning

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 August, 11:13
At this stage I would bet the white hats are pulling Lebron's strings.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
01 August, 11:10
I thought that was Obama's chef for a minute but then I remember that he was murdered never mind my bad

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 August, 11:10
Ck Out 6
And The SynonymS
Intresting
Message Sent?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 August, 07:09
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I Forgot to drop the link, lol😳
https://www.vocabulary.com...
CK #6
And Synonyms

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
01 August, 11:04
All I can say is “priceless”👛👠💄👄

Dottie French @DotOn777
01 August, 10:05
I BELIEVE HIS SON WAS THE SACRIFICE...and now comes the humiliation.

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 11:19
In response Dottie French to her Publication
he didnt die

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 August, 11:26 (E)
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Photos of Lebron in a pink skirt and purse went viral back in early April 2023. Not sure when this one was taken.