Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
31 July, 10:52
Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
“Don’t have sex with a man as one does with a woman. That is abhorrent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
31 July, 11:30
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
The Book of Leviticus is a book of regulations given by God through Moses to the Israelites and their priests
that only applies to Israelites apparently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
No, these are rules for all of God's people.

"If you love me you will keep my Commandments."
11:43 PM - Jul 31, 2023 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
01 August, 12:09
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
come to think of it i dont think Europeans are even mentioned in Old Testament maybe the Greeks if any

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 July, 11:49
“For you [Israel] are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession” (Deuteronomy 7:6).

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 July, 11:47
the Isrealites are the chosen people.....im pretty sure the book says that im not an Israelite