Deb Cummings @lizdeb56
Leviticus 18:22
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
“Don’t have sex with a man as one does with a woman. That is abhorrent.
10:52 PM - Jul 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
01 August, 09:06
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
The hate needs to stop.
Using God to spew hate needs to stop.
It's getting really old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
01 August, 03:01
I know gay people who are really wonderful and I believe God loves them as He loves all His children.
Sometimes a person cannot bear to be with a someone of the opposite sex if they were abused by such, so the person may resort to being gay as the only way they can have a loving relationship.
Other times, a person will be groomed or seduced into being gay.
And there are people who feel they were born gay.
The Bible also says for a man to sell his family into indenture or slavery if he cannot feed them.
I wonder what Jesus would say about all this?
If there was no pedophilia, there might not be the need for a person to decide to be gay.
i love the Bible as God's word, but
is the Bible completely true?
They do say that through the years,
some of it has been corrupted.
So
What Would Jesus Say?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
31 July, 11:41
I 100% agree, very, very true, we will be going back to this "Law" so people better learn to like it.

Surely you have learned by now, we must have rules that apply to everyone.

It's really just instructions of a love Father to keep his children and family safe.

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 July, 11:30
The Book of Leviticus is a book of regulations given by God through Moses to the Israelites and their priests
that only applies to Israelites apparently

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
31 July, 11:43 (E)
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No, these are rules for all of God's people.

"If you love me you will keep my Commandments."

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 July, 11:23
marriage seems like a scam

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 July, 11:20

Genesis 19:1–28 the story of Sodom & Gomorrah shows the destruction for these sins, too.