Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
31 July, 08:42
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44
#wwg1wga #JesusSaves #SaveTheChildren ️#Truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
LOVE THIS: "When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies"

TRUTH!!!

People do not see the lies they live in. They lies are deceiving them and they fight to remain doing the same wrong things. Just like sarcasm in my last posts the last couple days, is a lie. Sarcasm is to decieve and people still just think it's funny or quick witted but it is not. The 'lie' is within them and it becomes their native language because they've not done the work to understand what they are actually covering up with the sarcasm/lies. Most people don't realize after you do the work you will have a huge "WOW I was LIVING in the LIES," moment. I know I did and am thankful every day to be able to see the lies that most people don't even see in themselves but sarcasm needs to stop as it's fed to us to be 'funny' but it's one of the worst lies as it is the way people hide themselves from the truth of themselves.
10:06 PM - Jul 31, 2023
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
31 July, 10:46
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Say that...

Thanks, patriot and truth teller. Remember, truth never fears inspection, nor does it harm any cause that is just. Another way I like to look at it is.... Truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it, just let it loose it'll defend itself.

God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 July, 10:52
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Yes, I agree. I am getting better. Blessings! 💝💝💝