Stay The Course brothers and sisters...
Stay The Course.

#ThePeoplesBridge
10:16 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
05 February, 01:57
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
We all hope to see your beautiful smiling face soon!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Victoria @LoriVictoria
17 January, 07:35
Wait! What? Is this you, V?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
17 January, 06:42
I know it's you Ms. V. I've missed you Sister.❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
17 January, 06:26
We miss you - I hope this message from your account means things weren't left as we thought.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 01:20
We miss you Veronica 🙏

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
24 August, 10:45

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
11 February, 04:00

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 February, 01:24
God willing, we WILL have justice

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
11 February, 10:33
We are holding the line! Keep it up everyone!

Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
11 February, 07:51
how much longer? when can we breathe this movie is long! i hope this will be the last month of this they have already stolen over a year of our lives we are all suffering

Its Donna @duke347
11 February, 06:48
❤️#GodWins

chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 03:12
LOVE IT 👍🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷Stay STRONG PATRIOTS💪🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
11 February, 12:30
From the Rivers to The Sea...this one ROCKS, in a Melodious and Majestic' sort of way....
..and so many ARE going to Prison...It seems fitting.
L❤️VE

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 12:28
Whooohoo! love you Veronica Wolski! ❤️😄

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
10 February, 11:57
stay the course
#ThePeoplesBridge

Ready Pen @ready_pen
10 February, 11:49

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 February, 11:28
Love and appreciate you so much! 🙏🏻

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
10 February, 11:27
Love you, Veronica !

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
10 February, 11:12
😎She is so spot on

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 February, 10:52

Catherine Pearce @CIPnTX
10 February, 12:21
🇺🇸 HOLDING the line in TX! 🇺🇸

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
09 February, 11:51
i need that sign for my front porch!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
09 February, 11:04
My chains are falling off.
My old life is no longer working for me.
Onward i go.

Traci Evers @Evers6
09 February, 11:02
Always encouraging!! ty!!

Navy93 ... @Navy93
09 February, 10:41
on it until the very end...

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 February, 10:21
That's right Patriot sister and the only one who has the KEY to unlock this Patriot chain is God. 💖🤗

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 February, 10:21
That's right Patriot sister and the only one who has the KEY to unlock this Patriot chain is God. 💖🤗

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 February, 10:23
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
09 February, 10:19
🙏🏼

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
09 February, 10:19