Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
29 July, 10:12
💥BQQQQQQQM💥WE WOULD SEE DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUITS IF THIS WASN'T REAL - WAKE UP 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

[ The_Storm_Q17 ]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 July, 11:25
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Media playback will not allow me to watch vids on this site???? Used to be able to watch????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
Me too. I have been having a problem for the past few days playing back these vids. Not all of them. But I can play them on my phone. Sheesh
@administrator
12:45 PM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 July, 12:48
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I tried switching browsers but I forgot my password in here😂 I also bough Dr McCullough's new supplement for Brain Fog but keep forgetting to take them😩

29 July, 12:50
lol 😂

29 July, 01:28
You're not alone in that dept.