Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
💥BQQQQQQQM💥WE WOULD SEE DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUITS IF THIS WASN'T REAL - WAKE UP 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

[ The_Storm_Q17 ]
10:12 AM - Jul 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
29 July, 01:45
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Not only are they GONE, they are all DEAD. They couldn't take a chance on letting the satan-possessed live. Jeremiah 30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
29 July, 12:48
'The Sting' ....
...will be felt for Centuries!

https://youtu.be/PYrlKGYUc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 July, 02:02
In response Red Man to his Publication

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
29 July, 12:36
https://twitter.com/nicebl...

‘BadBiden fled...‘

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 July, 01:11
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Joe Biden is already dead...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 July, 11:25
Media playback will not allow me to watch vids on this site???? Used to be able to watch????

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 July, 12:45
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Me too. I have been having a problem for the past few days playing back these vids. Not all of them. But I can play them on my phone. Sheesh
@administrator

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
29 July, 11:14
Yes, I've watched Steve P for a long time too, he definitely knows what he's talking about and tells it like it is.

Rachel Gunby @Rach
29 July, 04:21
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Who is Steve P

connie wright @cowri
29 July, 10:23
I have been following Steve for years, what Steve says is true. Steve warned Trump of many people, Mike Pompeo for one. Steve's wife would set the electronics up for Steve to go live on you tube, then Steve disappeared, maybe to the Tribunals...