Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
Carole, thank you!
I know the voice of the Lord, and He is clearly speaking His Love and Truth as nothing is hidden from Him--not the current state of our society, nor the condition of our own hearts!!

This message has the balance of His cadence and the amazing blend of His love and care in the warnings.

This message causes reverential fear and no one who hears it should frivolously disregard it as this person's own thoughts! God speaks to and through those who love Him!

I am reposting it, and encourage ALL to listen with care!.. even "with fear and trembling!" (Philippians 2:12 )
11:09 AM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 08:20
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Amen Alexis....I am glad you enjoyed it and got from it the same as I did....It had a balance and I know it made me think about my life past, present & future.
May God Bless & Protect Us AllπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 July, 11:26
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWell said. I totally agree. He wants His children to wake up and come back home. He has given us all so many chances to turn back to Him. I pray for all of humanity to please wake up and come back to God.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 July, 11:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you.

And I concur YOU are also doing your part to "wake up the Christians." But there are many who have never surrendered their hearts and lives to God. Some are ignorant of His Love and redemption plan.

For the others, who once believed and have turned their hearts away from Him, they have placed themselves in serious peril if they don't repent!

The time is later than most think! And Jesus is coming sooner than most believe!