Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
29 July, 10:07
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
29 July, 11:09
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Carole, thank you!
I know the voice of the Lord, and He is clearly speaking His Love and Truth as nothing is hidden from Him--not the current state of our society, nor the condition of our own hearts!!

This message has the balance of His cadence and the amazing blend of His love and care in the warnings.

This message causes reverential fear and no one who hears it should frivolously disregard it as this person's own thoughts! God speaks to and through those who love Him!

I am reposting it, and encourage ALL to listen with care!.. even "with fear and trembling!" (Philippians 2:12 )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Amen Alexis....I am glad you enjoyed it and got from it the same as I did....It had a balance and I know it made me think about my life past, present & future.
May God Bless & Protect Us AllπŸ™
08:20 PM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Parnell, click on at the bottom under it