Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 July, 05:15
Yes I am Older than dirt!!! 😅😂but the best of times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 July, 05:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Loved the drive in; popcorn just tasted better there (& it had real butter on it) 🥰
Had a kid's record player & Chipmunk Song 45 🤪
Soda in glass bottles w/ real sugar 😋
Grandma always had Clove gum 🙂
Home Ec - learned to cook & sew! Well, kinda learned to sew; made a jumpsuit and sewed the zipper in backwards three times 😵‍💫
Boone's Farm....and Annie Green Springs 🤣
Wax coke bottle candy, wax teeth, candy necklaces, SweeTart straws, GooGoo clusters (😛)
Good times; great memories 💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All great memories indeed!
Boone’s farm stuck out to me. Cheapest wine we could buy in HS🤣🤣🤣
05:57 PM - Jul 28, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 July, 06:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣 Yes it was; my best friend and I would buy a bottle of Boone's Farm or Annie Green Springs, then drive out to the country to a roadhouse that had fried pickles 😂 (I know, what a combo!). If our moms had known we were doing that I'm not sure we would have made it to adulthood! 😱 It's clear that God assigns angels to us for a reason ☺️✨😇

28 July, 06:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
🤣🤭 I know!