Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Yes I am Older than dirt!!! 😅😂but the best of times!
05:15 PM - Jul 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
28 July, 09:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Kick the can under street light on a hot summer night

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 July, 10:01
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Fun game!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 July, 09:33
😄I remember the freedom to do all kinds of stuff and parents didn't worry until the street lights came on.

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
28 July, 09:23
Yes, good memories😊 I loved clove gum, but those metal ice trays were aweful! I never drank alcohol, but was familiar with the name Boone's Farm. Thanks for the memories!💕

connie wright @cowri
28 July, 08:57
I still have a lot of that stuff.

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
28 July, 08:53
All , so older than dirt!!

28 July, 08:55
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
🤣 we’re all getting old🤦🏼‍♀️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 July, 08:47 (E)
Me too.

Scored 17 out of 17

28 July, 08:50
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Nice numbers 👍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 July, 06:45
We should do one on "The Treasures in Grandma's Purse"!
What kids didn't go through their Grandma's purse? Not mom's purse, because she would have smacked the daylights out of you; but grandma would let you get away with A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G 😏🥳
My Grandma had a never-ending supply of clove gum in hers. She also always carried FeenAMint, but we didn't touch that stuff 😆. There was always a wad of extra Kleenex in there too, but the one you had to watch out for was the wadded up one she had rolled up in her sleeve; she'd lick it then wipe the dirt off your face with it 😣 (part of being a kid -- Grandma's spit on your face). She also had a magic money bag in there; whatever you wanted, she always had enough to buy it for you (especially candy..... In spite of my mom's objections). 😂
Must be how this saying came about --
If Mama says no, ask Grandma. 😎

28 July, 07:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Some great stories Kitty😍
FeenAMint🤣🤣🤣
One of my older brothers gave that to my younger brother once & told him it was Chiclettes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Had diarrhea & my mom was furious

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 July, 08:49 (E)
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Used in my hair as a young boy

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 July, 06:00
Older than dirt!! Makes me rather proud. 🤣😂

28 July, 06:00
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Yes!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 July, 05:52
Got 100% so Ok, I admit I am older than dirt, but oh what lovely memories! 😍

28 July, 05:55
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣
Me too🤣
Boone’s Farm, cheapest wine we could get in HS🤣🤣🤣

28 July, 05:51
Loved the drive in; popcorn just tasted better there (& it had real butter on it) 🥰
Had a kid's record player & Chipmunk Song 45 🤪
Soda in glass bottles w/ real sugar 😋
Grandma always had Clove gum 🙂
Home Ec - learned to cook & sew! Well, kinda learned to sew; made a jumpsuit and sewed the zipper in backwards three times 😵‍💫
Boone's Farm....and Annie Green Springs 🤣
Wax coke bottle candy, wax teeth, candy necklaces, SweeTart straws, GooGoo clusters (😛)
Good times; great memories 💖💖

28 July, 05:57
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
All great memories indeed!
Boone’s farm stuck out to me. Cheapest wine we could buy in HS🤣🤣🤣

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 July, 05:41
I remember them all, except for one- Boone’s farm.

28 July, 05:57
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
It was cheap wine; very fruity 😂