RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
#TheGreatAwakening

PEDOPHILES & PEDOVORES ARE THE "VIRUS!!"

ARRESTS & EXECUTIONS ARE THE "VACCINATIONS!!"

PEOPLE MUST ALL WAKE-UP & KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!

TIME FOR TRUTH...

TIME FOR THE CURE GLOBALLY!!

HURTING CHILDREN IS A CRIME WITH ONLY ONE CURE!!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY = "FAST TRIAL, DEATH PENALTY!!"

TIME FOR TALKING TRUTH, TIME FOR ACTION!!

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW IT'S TIME ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!

HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NO MORE TIME TO WAIT & WASTE!!

ACT NOW!!

#SaveTheChildren

#wwg1wga
09:39 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by RICHARDLIVINGSTON777 in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 February, 03:16
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
Where is this from? Video????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
13 February, 03:15
I listened to her. Convinced at 1st. Then found out her sister is married a Rothschild. Changed my mind. After all where has she been all these years? Then all of a sudden she comes out of the wood work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
15 February, 11:48
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication
Exactly. Part of their sick game is putting some out there like they are innocent. Not fooled! The Kardashians are the same.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 07:30

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
12 February, 08:57
and yet not a word from paris. kids killed, hurt, broken, by these animals. payback is close.

Nancy Good @Kamah
12 February, 07:35
Is that really her hand? It's huge. If i put my hand to my face like that, my middle finger does not even touch eyebrow. I am not so sure she is innocent. Any tears anywhere? I don't see them.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
12 February, 11:41
In response Nancy Good to her Publication
Both she and Kat VonD were sent to the same ranch for "troubled teens" in the 90s. Kat has already told her story. I worked around very wealthy families at that time, and that was the thing to do back then.
They'd show up at night and drag the kids out of bed. Rich kids. They raise them to be spoiled and then punish them for it. Sad and f*cked up. I'm glad she's speaking out.

Mani Wheeda @Maniwheeda
12 February, 06:27
https://youtu.be/wOg0TY1jG...
the real story of Paris Hilton. shes talking about the facilities her parents sent her to. But i have no doubt that there is more. you could tell theres more to it. Also Nikki Hilton is married to a Rothschild. Wasnt a fan of Paris AT ALL but decided to watch her documentary. Shes not the dumbass that i assumed she was. Shes actually really kinda down to earth and genius. She was a social media/reality show/ selfie pioneer. And while I sincerely wish to abolish all three of those things, its wild to think about how savy she really is.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
12 February, 06:05
I say we BYPASS the Govt since they're in no hurry to take care of business! I've NEVER seen ANYTHING go so freak'n SLOW! All the exposure isn't moving anyone any faster toward the Swamp Drain!

Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
12 February, 05:44
Are you saying that everyone killed by vaccines were pedophiles or pedovores?? Not likely babies in the womb have been pedophiles

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
12 February, 06:01
In response Daryl Trask to his Publication
Trump used those as code words.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 February, 05:35
#SaveOurChildren #NCSWC #GodWinsALWAYS WWG1WGA
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
12 February, 05:17
and then Paris hung around Rachel Chandler and went to epstein island

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
12 February, 05:07

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 11:34
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
What do you know about this Mittens??

Joe Jay @joejay3000
12 February, 04:58
So Paris is one of the good guys. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
12 February, 05:18
In response Joe Jay to his Publication
paris went to epstein island

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
12 February, 04:56

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
12 February, 04:50
Thank you for speaking up Paris Hilton. These kids need your voice.

12 February, 03:36

12 February, 04:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 February, 04:08
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 February, 03:33

12 February, 03:37
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Great meme. Please pass it along to all platforms....The person that made this understood emotion...and truth...

12 February, 03:33

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
12 February, 05:55
fucking dirty pigs

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
13 February, 08:39
They Abused The Children Themselves!
ALL OF THEM SEXUALLY ASSAULTED, ABUSED, & DRANK of OUR CHILDREN!

12 February, 03:31
ANYONE that knows and did or said NOTHING is complicit and just as guilty!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
11 February, 09:25
HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NONE, why is this not moving faster? How much longer?

Not1 Worry @WeWin
12 February, 03:42
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
It is such a big problem. Before Trump it was ignored. Because of his and many others hard work this nightmare will soon be over. The sooner the better. 🙏🏻

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
12 February, 05:03
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
This video helped me understand why it is taking so long. Very informative so much that I will watch again.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Just Diana @Diana19
09 February, 09:55
And my Question, You knew all this and you are coming forward now..why did you not do something before this? Tears won't save your tush now, ya shoulda thought about all this a long time ago, when you were running around with pavarazzi following you. And you had all big bucks to be famous.. Hey you're famous now.. just nobody likes you.

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
11 February, 04:33
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Because she was abused, too. She came out with a video last year, no words, just flash cards. Many of these famous people are blackmailed, brainwashed, threatened, used, abused, and tossed aside when they seek help outside of the elite groups, then they realize what horrendous acts of violence have been committed to others, and them. Some have come forward: Corey Feldman, Rose McGowan, Mel Gibson, and they are all labeled crazy, unstable, insane and ostricized from this sick community. I am by no means defending PH or anyone else who participated in these rituals. I am praying for the children

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
11 February, 04:36
In response Just Diana to her Publication
1972-1977: Sanford and Son. Redd Foxx playing the role of Fred Sanford: "The devil made me do it." In plain sight the whole time, and we laughed at it because it's too horrendous to believe it's true...