RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
09 February, 09:39
#TheGreatAwakening

PEDOPHILES & PEDOVORES ARE THE "VIRUS!!"

ARRESTS & EXECUTIONS ARE THE "VACCINATIONS!!"

PEOPLE MUST ALL WAKE-UP & KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!

TIME FOR TRUTH...

TIME FOR THE CURE GLOBALLY!!

HURTING CHILDREN IS A CRIME WITH ONLY ONE CURE!!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY = "FAST TRIAL, DEATH PENALTY!!"

TIME FOR TALKING TRUTH, TIME FOR ACTION!!

WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH, NOW IT'S TIME ALL KNOW THE TRUTH!!

HOW MANY MORE CHILDREN ARE WE WILLING TO LOSE???

NO MORE TIME TO WAIT & WASTE!!

ACT NOW!!

#SaveTheChildren

#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
And my Question, You knew all this and you are coming forward now..why did you not do something before this? Tears won't save your tush now, ya shoulda thought about all this a long time ago, when you were running around with pavarazzi following you. And you had all big bucks to be famous.. Hey you're famous now.. just nobody likes you.
09:55 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana19 in this post can reply
Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
11 February, 04:36
In response Just Diana to her Publication
1972-1977: Sanford and Son. Redd Foxx playing the role of Fred Sanford: "The devil made me do it." In plain sight the whole time, and we laughed at it because it's too horrendous to believe it's true...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
11 February, 09:26
In response Kathleen Spreen to her Publication
when someone gives over to satan, they sign their life over in blood, from that moment on they work for Satan.. I do not believe that Our Lord will chuckle when the devil made me do it..comes to light..Sorry, I am not feeling sympathetic for one of those that willfully turn to Satan and say I do..

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
11 February, 04:33
Because she was abused, too. She came out with a video last year, no words, just flash cards. Many of these famous people are blackmailed, brainwashed, threatened, used, abused, and tossed aside when they seek help outside of the elite groups, then they realize what horrendous acts of violence have been committed to others, and them. Some have come forward: Corey Feldman, Rose McGowan, Mel Gibson, and they are all labeled crazy, unstable, insane and ostricized from this sick community. I am by no means defending PH or anyone else who participated in these rituals. I am praying for the children

Just Diana @Diana19
11 February, 09:23
Kathleen, I think you may have been missing my point. You seem like a very intelligent person. You must realize that no one ..no one gets away from the cabal, deep state or satanist,/ luciferians alive.. All I am trying to say is look beyond the tears, look beyond the pity me part. We have been lied to for years and years.. it's now time to see clearly. WE do not need not one single satanic or cabal member inside our world. We do not need for satan to have a single claw hold on anything in our lives. I believe once the curtain is drawn back, then the truth will be seen.. I shall wait til the l

Tall_ Sassy_Gal @tall_sassy_gal
12 February, 04:33
God has the power to judge. I am not going to judge whether anyone is repenting or faking it. God has the power to heal and I hope He can heal some before their judgment day.

RICHARD LIVINGSTON @RICHARDLIVINGSTON777
09 February, 10:25
Paris Hilton’s Documentary Reveals That She Was Subjected to MKULTRA-Style Abuse -

The documentary “This is Paris” reveals that Paris Hilton was abducted and forced to attend a school that engaged in MKULTRA-style torture.

Maybe unwillingly, the documentary also shows how Paris is still under the control of powerful handlers.
https://vigilantcitizen.co...

Just Diana @Diana19
09 February, 11:12
In response RICHARD LIVINGSTON to his Publication
I read the story about Paris, I am not convinced that it was not an attempt to dig up empathy for poor lil rich girl. Her sister is married to a Rothchild..That eliminates any empathy I can afford, ppl who live with the wealthy they have make reality that others could only dream about.