Stevie King @ShineBright9
26 July, 04:16
Well our ND Governor Burgum is silently at it again. I truly feel he is trying to ruin ND. He’s allowing Carbon capture pipeline, brought in Bitcoin, supports Big Oil concerns over our Farmers concerns, allowed Bill Gates & China to acquire land, now at at a recent energy conference in Atlanta communications were had with SaskPower about a nuclear power plant just across our border with Saskatchewan & the possibility of ND building their own has come to a surprise to State officials & local landowners. Even our ND Public Service Commission was unaware of these talks. Just my opinion, nuclear anything & by major water sources makes my intuition light up red. It’s just always about the monies! Not sure I agree with Mr Gunlock on this decision! Why aren’t they focusing on TESLA towers instead? https://bismarcktribune.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Find a money trail into his pockets.
04:23 PM - Jul 26, 2023
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
26 July, 05:29
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Our Gov made a bunch of money selling a tech company, He loves chy-na

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 July, 12:42
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
I know but why do people not see through him and keep voting the fool back in, ughhh?😣

26 July, 04:32
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
I think your right! 🧐👍