⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
25 July, 10:50
Hi AnonUp family and friends… I’m sure as most of you have noticed, I’ve been MIA for some time now. Reason being… My wife of 12 years(with each other for 18 years) decided out of the blue she wanted a divorce and the same day started pursuing a serious relationship with another man. She moved 3 1/2 hours north of where we lived and left me with all the financial responsibilities and I have the children 3/4 of the time. The children(all three are boys 16,15,8) have all their sports, activities, friends, school, etc here with me. I am now responsible for all of their wants and needs all by myself as well. When she left I was starting a new job and didn’t see my first check for 3 weeks which in turn has put me behind on rent and bills. I started a givesendgo account to help us stay in our house and to catch up on bills so the children’s lives aren’t affected anymore than they already have been. Please help with however you can. God bless 🙏🏼
https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
Time for some tough love patriot. Life can suck. It is doubtful your wife after 18 years together just woke up one day and decided to find a new man and start a new life. These things happen gradually so we don't always see them coming. There are lessons to be learned from your situation and I hope they won't go unnoticed. Best of luck.
09:52 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DAN MARTIN, click on at the bottom under it