⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
Hi AnonUp family and friends… I’m sure as most of you have noticed, I’ve been MIA for some time now. Reason being… My wife of 12 years(with each other for 18 years) decided out of the blue she wanted a divorce and the same day started pursuing a serious relationship with another man. She moved 3 1/2 hours north of where we lived and left me with all the financial responsibilities and I have the children 3/4 of the time. The children(all three are boys 16,15,8) have all their sports, activities, friends, school, etc here with me. I am now responsible for all of their wants and needs all by myself as well. When she left I was starting a new job and didn’t see my first check for 3 weeks which in turn has put me behind on rent and bills. I started a givesendgo account to help us stay in our house and to catch up on bills so the children’s lives aren’t affected anymore than they already have been. Please help with however you can. God bless 🙏🏼
https://www.givesendgo.com...
10:50 PM - Jul 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
klar sichtig @klarsichtig
02 August, 11:28
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 July, 01:54
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ So sorry you all are going through this. I will keep you all in my prayers. Give it to GOD and He will see you through. Never give up and never give in. GOD bless you and your boys. 🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 July, 09:53
I am really sorry. This has impacted and destroyed so many relationships and marriages at a time when everyone keeps saying Family Is Everything as if we didn't know that our entire lives. I will see if I can help out later today. I am still in bed. I am in lots of pain and am struggling to get out of bed this morning. Hang in there. I will be praying for you, that GOD gives you strength and blesses you with help. I pray we do see retribution because this has impacted all of us so much. Love you Patriot.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 July, 09:52
Time for some tough love patriot. Life can suck. It is doubtful your wife after 18 years together just woke up one day and decided to find a new man and start a new life. These things happen gradually so we don't always see them coming. There are lessons to be learned from your situation and I hope they won't go unnoticed. Best of luck.

arba happihr @arba
26 July, 09:48
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 July, 09:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 July, 09:42
Praying for you Pepe.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 July, 09:16
Wow, I hate that, sorry man, I pray it all works out for you all very soon.

some one special to some @godrus
26 July, 09:07
Man that sucks all the way around. Was her name Lucille, by chance?
May God protect you and yours for having the courage to reach asking for help you need. Also check w food stamp office in your area.
https://youtu.be/2d9DfnJwR...
Waylon Jennings ....(A Fine Time To Leave Me ) Lucille - YouTube

Waylons version of the Kenny Rogers hit . Requested by Highwayman.

some one special to some @godrus
26 July, 09:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
and here is the song of the man, after he got past Lucille - there are better days ahead.
https://youtu.be/ruH1PxvYc...
Tiny C. Hart - Answer To Lucille - YouTube

From his 1977 self-titled album, Marquette Michigan's Tiny C. Hart sings the country classics. Musicians:Lead Guitar - Barry ChanceRhythm Guitar - Bobby Tho...