memes matter @NoComment
(-) oxytocin, input: authenticity,love,gratitude,that all sums up Jesus❤️🤲Its Christ conciousness that is everything really
07:16 AM - Jul 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
28 July, 07:39
In response memes matter to her Publication
Kindness and Love grows.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
28 July, 07:43
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
❤️🤲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
26 July, 11:31
I’m bawling like a babe. This. So much of this ❤️🙏😭

Celery Juicer @Emme
26 July, 05:57
Truth. By this shall men know ye are my disciples if ye have love one to another!

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
26 July, 01:09
So powerful💗

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 July, 11:36
I need to find a way to get back into nursing without fear of vaccine shedding. I miss my Alzheimer's patients-they gave me so much more than I could ever give back.

memes matter @NoComment
26 July, 12:09
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I will ask our Father but I know what he Will say, something something: grain the size of a mustard seed of faith is all you need
Your already protected, already healed and like a lotus sheet repells off from you❤️✨but you pray to😅❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 July, 08:54
My oxytocin was triggered watching this🥺🙏❤️

memes matter @NoComment
26 July, 11:02
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
🥲❤️this is the way

Cam Mac @campmac111
26 July, 01:13
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Ditto.💛💛💛

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
26 July, 07:41
Tears. Everybody wants to lovingly mother or father someone else in need. It's in our nature.

memes matter @NoComment
26 July, 11:15
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
We Are born for this

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 July, 07:33
Imagine how beautiful the world will be when we put God back at the top of every pillar of our society where He belongs. 💕 🙏 😊

John 13:34-35 NLT

"So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”

Sista Sue @SC18835410
26 July, 07:21
This…just this!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

memes matter @NoComment
26 July, 11:06
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Indeed, in norway deep state had a line of convoys of Romanian beggers who totally ruined acts of kindness from Stranger to stranger,bcs they have weaponized the "poor" on the streets
Pushing strangers to give and hex them if they dont..
The heroin plandemic plays into it as well..
Real people in need go undetected from here and normies walking around not willing to give a look even 😔