Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 05:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 05:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Indeed, And so much more.....💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 08:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Funny Part is 0 Hour. 0 The Hero! Most probably dont get how telling this is.

09 February, 08:32
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
The Old Gods make a comeback too......It will be epic. Epically epic. Like uber-epic.

09 February, 08:40
😂I mean Orgasm = Happy, so I must make this happen, Be Happy.

09 February, 08:50
Or a nerdgasm....when I realized that there are a pantheon of gods working together it was a mind-blower. Have you ever heard of the Rainbow Warriors?

09 February, 09:04
Yes native prophecy Rainbow Warriors.

09 February, 09:05
I am Canadian. We visited native sights. Ive been in the lodges. I have half native cousins.

09 February, 09:11
All the Divine Warriors are in this fight. I've met them. And no I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. I woke fully one year ago March 27th 2020. I've been involved in the boots on the ground effort ever since. It's almost over though. Then the Jubilee, during which I plan to dance like no ones watching, drink like it doesn't get me wrecked and celebrate Heaven on Earth.💚🕊️💚

I just want calm beach shore, good company and endless smoothies and milk shake add lactose pills. 😂🤣😂hakuna matta. Its a problem free philosophy.
09:16 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach, click on at the bottom under it