Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 05:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
09 February, 05:41

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Indeed, And so much more.....💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 08:27
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Funny Part is 0 Hour. 0 The Hero! Most probably dont get how telling this is.

09 February, 08:32
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
The Old Gods make a comeback too......It will be epic. Epically epic. Like uber-epic.

09 February, 08:40
😂I mean Orgasm = Happy, so I must make this happen, Be Happy.

09 February, 08:50
Or a nerdgasm....when I realized that there are a pantheon of gods working together it was a mind-blower. Have you ever heard of the Rainbow Warriors?

09 February, 09:04
Yes native prophecy Rainbow Warriors.

I am Canadian. We visited native sights. Ive been in the lodges. I have half native cousins.
09:05 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
09 February, 09:11
All the Divine Warriors are in this fight. I've met them. And no I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. I woke fully one year ago March 27th 2020. I've been involved in the boots on the ground effort ever since. It's almost over though. Then the Jubilee, during which I plan to dance like no ones watching, drink like it doesn't get me wrecked and celebrate Heaven on Earth.💚🕊️💚

09 February, 09:16
I just want calm beach shore, good company and endless smoothies and milk shake add lactose pills. 😂🤣😂hakuna matta. Its a problem free philosophy.

Pamela Aaron @PatriotPam73
09 February, 11:29
I was red pilled last March too!! I KNEW the craze about the covid wasn't right so I started searching for answers.. and that led me down the rabbit hole and I will never return!